First, Tahtimbo, at Everyday Living presented me with this award and meme:
The rules say I must link to the person who gave it to me. Admit to 5 addictions. Send to 5 other deserving bloggers(blogs).
My 5 addictions (that I'm willing to admit) are
1. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream
2. Chicken taquitos. Really it's just the one's they have at Sam's, hence the problem. I can't just get a little box, it's a box of 40. If purchased, this box disappears within a week, and I'm the only one who eats them. I haven't been to Sam's in a while, I just don't trust myself.
3. American Idol. What do you want me to say?
4. Reading. If I'm half way through a book and don't have another to start when I'm done...I panic. I love to read at night before going to sleep. It takes my mind off of all the things I need to do.
5. My laptop. It's my #1 accessory and if I have down time, it's on my lap and I'm checking out blogs, posting, dropping EC's or playing a game. I point out to Hubby that I've used it to make $ and it's paid for itself several times over, but he would like to see me with it less.
Take this award if you'd like to tell the world about 5 of your addictions.
Next, I received an award from Melissa over at Life with Two. She bestowed upon me this fancy award
I have to tell the world 5 things that make my life grand.
Life is Grand for me because:
I have 2 smart, witty, adorable children who make me laugh every day.
I have a Husband who loves me no matter how much of a bi%$h I am, sometimes.
I have great friends and family who think I am fantastic (or lie really well)
I found a Great brand of wine that I love for just $2.99 a bottle.
I have found that I age well (got carded last week while buying said $2.99 wine) and gain weight proportionately.
If you'd like to share what makes your life grand, take the award and leave a comment so I can come check it out.
Thank You again to Tahtimbo and Melissa for thinking of me and my blog when handing out these fantastic awards!
I am exactly the same way with the reading. If I don't have a book lined up, I usually end up standing in front of the bookcase and staring.ReplyDelete